Lace Me Up.

5.6.15

Lace up stilettos hit us hard with their fabulous arrival late last year and have continued to expand in popularity ever since. From the bloggers to the super stylish celebrities they are a favourite and are here to stay. Check out some of my ultimate inspirations in the photos below! 
Looking last year the designer styles were vast in their choices but the high street took a little longer to catch on and have only really taken them up in the last two months, but boy have they done a good job of them. 
I brought these about two/three months ago and as I had mentioned in my previous posts I have a lot of catching up to do! I'm terrible for buying black shoes, but I feel if I buy black there's a much bigger chance of me getting the wear out of them, let's face it, all students think like this. If I'm going to divulge in buying colour it's usually because I need a specific pair to match an outfit; overall black is best, let's be honest, it goes with everything. I'm a serious high street hauler and if I see something I like I will track it down until I find them, this includes eBay and depop if I'm getting serious about it, which I usually do. But this time I only had to check out a couple of different Primarks before I got them in my size, and yes that was Primark, and even more shocking? They were a an absolute bargain of £13. Best thing ever.

Fashion Royalty

Olivia Palermo Paris S/S 15 Fashion Week
www.fashion.telegraph.co.uk

The Bloggers

www.fashion.telegraph.co.uk

The Celebrities

Kylie Jenner & Kim Kardashian
www.fashion.telegraph.co.uk

My High Street Edit








Suede Lace Up Stilettos
Primark
Price: £13.00

My Favourites

Image 1 of ASOS TURN BACK TIME Leather Heeled Sandals

Turn Back Tie Leather Heeled Sandals
ASOS
Price: £45.00

Image 1 of New Look Terrance Black Tie Up Court Shoes

Terrance Black Tie Up Court Shoes
New Look
Price: £24.99

Perfect Ghillie Courts
Topshop
Price: £78.00

Image 1 of COMBINATION HIGH HEEL SANDAL from Zara

Combination High Heel Sandal
Zara
£39.99

Emily x

No comments:

Post a Comment